Rules and Requirements
How to reserve a Moonwalk
- Decide what unit(s) you want and what date before you call. Have an alternative in mind.
- Have a credit card in hand when you call to reserve ($50.00 for security deposit).
- You need to call to book a reservation (706) 557-9509. Online requests are for information requests only.
- Our delivery personnel’s schedule is filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Customer Requirements and Rules for Rental
- Never Leave Unit Unattended By an Adult.
- Each unit/jumper requires a 20′ x 25′ FLAT GRASSY area.
- Power within 100′ of jumper(s). Each unit/jumper needs 10 amps.
- If pets are present, they must be restrained at all times.
- 15-20 minutes must be allowed to set up each unit.
- 30-40 minutes must be allowed to break down and roll unit.
- Units must be clean, rolled, and bagged before customer returns it. (For customer pick-up option only)
- Turn off blower if the winds are in excess of 20 mph.
- Customer must provide access for unit if it is delivered.
- Customer MUST return units(s) on time to avoid penalty.
- Children must remove shoes before entering the moonwalk/jumper/unit or slide.
- No sharp objects, eyeglasses, pins, belt buckles, etc.
- No gum, candy, or silly string are to be allowed on unit – if the unit returns extremely dirty your deposit will be kept as a cleaning fee.
- No flipping or wrestling.
- No climbing walls or netting.
- Do not allow children to unplug the blower unit.